Big White Ski Resort has a number of accommodation options for all visitors through Big White Central Reservations, Rent Chalets, Chalets at Big White, Urban Retreat Hostel, White Spirit Lodge, Crescendo, and more at AirBnB.
There are 4 main areas of Big White to stay in: Happy Valley, The Village, Upper Village and Snow Pines.
- Happy Valley - is closest to Happy Valley day lodge and access to the village is via the Gondola or shuttle bus service; the Gondola is the main transportation for access to and from the ski runs; great for accessing snowshoe and cross country trails.
- The Village - accommodation here is in the middle of the hub of Big White; the Village Centre Mall provides your ticket, rentals and retail needs; there are restaurants, cafes and bars in this area for you to enjoy; many ski runs conjoin in the Village for awesome ski in ski out access; access to the Plaza, Bullet, Ridge Rocket and Snow Ghost Chairs are within minutes of the Village.
- Upper Village - the shuttle service provides an easy option for access to the Village, however the walk is pretty easy too (10-15 mins from the top of the Upper Village); amazing views and fantastic ski in and ski out options; access to the Ridge Rocket and Snow Ghost Chairs via Ridge Connector and the Bullet Chair from Sundance run.
- Snow Pines - is a little more isolated from the village so if you are more content to be self-sufficient with occasional trips to the village this is the place for you; lots of chalets and family homes to choose from; excellent ski in and ski out via Serwa's and access to the Ridge Rocket and Snow Ghost Express at the end of the road.
Mountain accommodation options include but are not limited to:
- Big White Central Reservations - Booking through Central Reservations you will find a range of accommodation from economical suites to large private chalets to fit everyone’s budget. On top of accommodation, you will also receive discounts on lift tickets, ski/board lessons, and rental gear. Choose from the following categories to make your stay at Big White Ski Resort unforgettable: Condos & Townhomes, Full Service Hotels, Luxury Accommodation, Executive Condos, or Vacation Homes & Cabins.
- Rent Chalets - Rent Chalets’ motto “Play hard, sleep well” reflects in their offer of small and large premier properties located throughout Big White Ski Resort. With most properties featuring a private hot tub or fire place, you can be assured you will be able to relax after enjoying a day playing in BC’s legendary powder.
- Chalets at Big White - Chalets at Big White offer some of the finest ski in/ski out accommodation on the mountain ranging from 1bedroom condos to 6-bedroom townhouses, each of them equipped with their own variety of amenities.
- Urban Retreat Hostel - The Urban Retreat Hostel offers backpacker accommodations during the winter season only. With options ranging from dorm room to private rooms with kitchenettes and offering ski in/ski out from the back door, guests can be sure to have the best experience Big White Ski Resort has to offer.
- White Spirit Lodge - The White Spirit Lodge offers guests from far and wide a unique experience in a handcrafted, luxurious log home featuring 10,000 square feet of luxurious accommodations.
- Crescendo - Crescendo is the ultimate in luxury accommodation at Big White Ski Resort. Boasting a fantastic ski-in/ski-out location just steps from the centre of the village and sleeping up to 22 people in Big White's largest single family home, Crescendo is the pinnacle of contemporary ingenuity and elegance.
- AirBnB - provides a number of options for visitors who want to choose a place to stay that is specific to their needs. Airbnb is an online marketplace which lets people rent out their properties or spare rooms to guests.